Thursday, April 23, 2009

Lie Awake

Last night was a blur, I know my body was so tired but as much as I want to sleep. I couldn't. My head was hurting so much, I couldn't endure it. But my body just won't shut down. Lying awake, I remember some things from the past. The regrets and the humiliation. I wondered.


I can hear people speaking at the back of my head. Whispering, chanting and singing. My mind was all messed up. Thinking about what had happened before made me realize that I missed out on a lot of things. There were decision made that I didn't thought of. Loosing people even if I didn't really want to. Telling people secrets that I wasn't suppose to share. Had a lot of wrong turns, wrong moves and wrong decisions. 

I lie awake or was I lying awake? Or was lying? 

Sigh. I couldn't even figure out what's up with me.  *sighs heavily*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment